Sea Glass Beads with Small Celtic Knot Earrings
Round Celtic Knots drop from random shaped sea glass beads. Real gemstones of Aquamarine, Amethyst, Peridot, or Tanzanite dance from a silver ring. Choose your favorite sea glass from these sea inspired colors: Soft Green, Ocean's Blue, or Seafoam Teal.
Finished on Sterling Silver leaver-back ear wires...easy to put on, easy to wear!
Boxed with story card explaining the Legend of the Selkie, Meaning of the Celtic Knot and the telling of an old Celtic Song of the Sea.
• Real gemstones in 3-4mm round faceted Amethyst, Aquamarine, Peridot, or Tanzanite.
• Freeform cultured Sea Glass pebbles in colors of Soft Green, Ocean's Blue, or Seafoam Teal. Actual shape may vary slightly from image.
• Celtic symbol adornments.
• Center drilled Sea Glass beads approx 4-6mm. Overall earring drop from top of ear wire is 42-45mm (1.50"-1.75")
• Sterling silver leaver back ear wires.
• Gift boxed with story card.
Legend of the Selkie
Of the sea but always seeking connection with the land the Selkie must shed her seal coat to live among the inlanders...Read More.