Small Round Celtic Knot with Sea Glass and Real Faceted Gemstones Pendant
Treasured for its softly brushed appearance, sea glass in colors of the Wild Celtic Seas: Soft Green, Ocean's Blue, Deep Water Lavender, or Seafoam Teal is gathered with real gemstones of Aquamarine, Amethyst, Peridot, or Tanzanite.
Finished on an 18" Sterling Silver chain. Boxed with story card explaining the Legend of the Selkie, Meaning of the Celtic Knot and the telling of an old Celtic Song of the Sea.
• Real gemstones in 3-4mm round faceted Amethyst, Aquamarine, Peridot, or Tanzanite.
• Freeform cultured Sea Glass in colors of Soft Green, Ocean's Blue, Deep Water Lavender or Seafoam Teal. Actual sea glass may vary slightly from image.
• Sea Glass measures approx. 22-27mm.
• Celtic symbol adornments.
• 18" Sterling silver chain.
• Gift boxed with story card.
Legend of the Selkie
Celtic legend abound but few are as loved as the legend of the Celtic Selkie. Of the sea but always seeking connection with the land the Selkie is told to have shed her to come ashore...Read more