Round Celtic Knot with Sea Glass and Real Faceted Gemstones Pendant
Softly textured by the constant working of sand and water against glass in colors of the Wild Celtic Seas: Soft Green, Ocean's Blue, Deep Water Lavender, or Seafoam Teal.
Sea glass is combined with a medium round Celtic Knot and real gemstones of Aquamarine, Amethyst, Peridot, or Tanzanite. Finished on an 18" Sterling Silver chain. Boxed with story card explaining the Legend of the Selkie, Meaning of the Celtic Knot and the telling of an old Celtic Song of the Sea.
Finished on a 18" Sterling Silver chain. Boxed with story card explaining the Legend of the Selkie, Meaning of the Celtic Knot and the telling of the old Celtic Song of the Sea.
• Real gemstones in 3-4mm round faceted Amethyst, Aquamarine, Peridot, or Tanzanite.
• Freeform cultured Sea Glass in colors of Soft Green, Ocean's Blue, Deep Water Lavender or Seafoam Teal. Actual sea glass may vary slightly from image.
• Sea Glass measures approx. 22-27mm.
• Celtic symbol adornments.
• 18" Sterling silver chain.
• Gift boxed with story card.
Legend of the Selkie
Celtic legends abound but few are as loved as the legend of the Celtic Selkie. Of the sea but always seeking connection with the land the Selkie is said to have to shed her seal coat to come ashore...Read more