Sea Glass with Celtic Spiral and Real Faceted Gemstones Pendant
Capture a bit of the Wild Celtic Seas with this wire wrapped freeform sea glass with Celtic spiral and Trinity knot drop. These treasures of the sea combination with real faceted gemstones of Amethyst, Peridot and Tanzanite or Aquamarine from Mother Earth to tell the legend of the Celtic Selkie.
Finished on a 18" Sterling Silver chain. Boxed with story card explaining the Legend of the Selkie, Meaning of the Celtic Knot and the telling of the old Celtic Song of the Sea.
• Real gemstones in 3-4mm round faceted Amethyst, Aquamarine, Peridot, or Tanzanite.
• Freeform cultured Sea glass in colors of Soft Green, Ocean's Blue, Deep Water Lavender or Seafoam Teal. Actual shape may vary slightly from image.
• Sea Glass measures approx. 22-27mm.
• Celtic symbol adornments.
• 18" Sterling silver chain.
• Gift boxed with story card.
Legend of the Selkie
From the depths of the wild Celtic seas comes the legend of the Selkie. Longing to...Read more