Hand-wrapped Sea Glass with Celtic Trinity Knot and a Real Gemstone Pendant
Simplicity. Formed of the sea our sea glass pendant is hand-wrapped and detailed with either am Amethyst or Aquamarine gemstone depending on the color of the sea glass, and hosts a Celtic Trinity knot drop.
Finished on a 18" Sterling Silver chain. Boxed with story card explaining the Legend of the Selkie, Meaning of the Celtic Knot and the telling of the old Celtic Song of the Sea.
• Real gemstones in 4mm round faceted Amethyst or Aquamarine.
• Hand-wrapped freeform cultured Sea glass in colors of Soft Green, Ocean's Blue, Deep Water Lavender or Seafoam Teal.
• Sea Glass measures approx. 22-27mm.
• Celtic symbol adornments.
• 18" Sterling silver chain.
• Gift boxed with story card.
Legend of the Selkie
From the depths of the wild Celtic seas comes the legend of the Selkie. Longing to...Read more