Pebble Sea Glass with Faceted Gemstones and Trinity Knot Earrings
Random shaped sea glass pebbles surrounded by gemstones of Aquamarine, Amethyst, Peridot, or Tanzanite. Sea glass comes in your choice of colors: Soft Green, Ocean's Blue, Deep Water Lavender, or Seafoam Teal. And detailed with a Celtic Trinity knot drop.
Finished on Sterling Silver leaver-back ear wires for ease of wearing and safety...you won't loose these little treasures!
Boxed with story card explaining the Legend of the Selkie, Meaning of the Celtic Knot and the telling of an old Celtic Song of the Sea.
• Real gemstones in 3-4mm round faceted Amethyst, Aquamarine, Peridot, or Tanzanite.
• Freeform cultured Sea Glass pebbles in colors of Soft Green, Ocean's Blue, Deep Water Lavender or Seafoam Teal. Actual shape may vary slightly from image.
• Celtic symbol adornments.
• Hand-wrapped Sea Glass pebbles approx 10-15mm. Overall earring drop from top of ear wire is 32-28mm (1.25"-1.5")
• Sterling silver leaver back ear wires.
• Gift boxed with story card.
Legend of the Selkie
Of the sea but always seeking connection with the land the Selkie must shed her seal coat to live among the inlanders...Read more