Small Round Celtic Knot with Pebble Sea Glass Earrings with Gemstones
Round Celtic Knot drops pair with random shaped sea glass pebbles surrounded by gemstones of Aquamarine, Amethyst, Peridot, or Tanzanite. Choose your favorite sea glass from these sea inspired colors: Soft Green, Ocean's Blue, Deep Water Lavender, or Seafoam Teal.
Finished on Sterling Silver leaver-back ear wires...easy to put on, easy to wear!
Boxed with story card explaining the Legend of the Selkie, Meaning of the Celtic Knot and the telling of an old Celtic Song of the Sea.
• Real gemstones in 3-4mm round faceted Amethyst, Aquamarine, Peridot, or Tanzanite.
• Freeform cultured Sea Glass pebbles in colors of Soft Green, Ocean's Blue, Deep Water Lavender or Seafoam Teal. Actual shape may vary slightly from image.
• Celtic symbol adornments.
• Sea Glass pebbles approx 10-15mm. Overall earring drop from top of ear wire is 42-45mm (1.50"-1.75")
• Sterling silver leaver back ear wires.
• Gift boxed with story card.
Legend of the Selkie
Of the sea but always seeking connection with the land the Selkie must shed her seal coat to live among the inlanders...Read more